We’ve just finished our first round of tech talks, and had an amazing response and attendance to date!
Please join us for this next round of webinars, which covers a variety of topics for CODE V, LightTools, and Photonic Solutions:
- May 14: “Hello LightTools World!” Introduction to LightTools Macros using Python, VBA, and MATLAB
- May 18: Designing Mode MUX/DEMUX Structures for Spatial Division Multiplexing Systems
- May 20: Did You Know? CODE V Features that you may not know about…
- May 21: “Hello LightTools Optimizer!” Introduction to LightTools Optimization with Database Merit Functions
- May 26: Design of Sub-Wavelength Color Filters
- May 28: Accessing the Data You Need via Macros in LightTools
- June 3: CODE V Diffraction Analysis: Point Spread Function
- June 4: Optimization with Simulation-Based Merit Functions in LightTools
- June 11: Data Processing and Manipulation Using Macros in LightTools
- June 17: CODE V Diffraction Analysis: Image Simulation
- June 18: Better Together: Using Optimization with Parameter Analyzer or Freeform Designer in LightTools
- June 25: Extending the Features of the Parameter Analyzer Using Macros in LightTools
If you missed the webinars, you can easily log onto our Customer Support Portal and view the webinar recordings at your leisure:
- Ray Trace Efficiency with Backward and Hybrid Simulations in LightTools
- Designing LiDAR Systems with CODE V and LightTools
- Stray Light Analysis in LightTools
- Extracting More Information from Your Simulation Using Ray Paths in LightTools
We’re adding to this list each week, so be sure to check regularly for the latest updates.
For more information and to register for CODE V and LightTools webinars, please visit https://www.synopsys.com/optical-solutions/support/training/tech-talk-webinars.html. For Photonic Solutions webinars, please visit https://www.synopsys.com/photonic-solutions/training.html.
Also consider joining our special webinar on May 14, “Design and Manufacturing Considerations for Freeform Imaging Systems,” which will be presented by Synopsys and asphericon GmbH. The webinar will cover freeform design approaches, and how you can achieve first-time-right designs that transition easily to manufacture. For more information and to register, please visit https://www.synopsys.com/optical-solutions/support/training/partner-webinar-series.html.